ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Maternity Wear

It's a miracle. The shopping bug hit me hard! He he he...

I had dropped by OUB Plaza earlier to collect something that I had sent to be altered. Then I spotted Thyme Maternity on the third floor. No harm dropping by I thought. Just to check out the collection. I need another pair of maternity pants anyway (I had bought one from Spring Maternity which cost $70 plus but which is very useless- it is either too tight or if I loosen it, it keeps slipping down. Sigh!)

Anyway, I was amazed by the collection there. Really people, they have a very nice collection of long sleeved aurat friendly blouses! And nice designs as well. Not the crappy cheap looking clothes that they sell for $60 plus at some other maternity shops. The best part of all, they have big sizes. Apparently they import the clothes from Canada, so the sizes are big enough to fit me! Woo Hoo!!!

So I succumbed to buying this nice very comfy maternity pants (at a whopping $95). Then the salesgirl told me: they have a promotion. If you buy any 3 items, the 3rd item is $12.00. I decided, what the heck. So I carted off another 2 tops. One was $79, the other $69. So I bought all 3 items for $186.00 only. (Don't go on thinking what do you mean "only"... Maternity items are not cheap ok...)

Then the sales girl told me. If you make a purchase of $200.00, you will get a lifetime membership card, which entitles you to 10% discount on non-promotional items and 20% discount on promotional items. So what the heck. I bought some unmentionables for $29.00 more.

And so, if any of you wants to buy anything maternity related, please do seek me out, so I can really make use of my lifetime card! And this goes to even you singles as well. Anytime in the future, when you need to buy maternity clothes, look for me! He he he...

I was really bitten by the bug this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home