ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, September 09, 2005

Driving Part 2

I finally got Zaheedah to drive me! After she passed a few months ago, she would hesitate and evade everytime I brought up driving practice.. Hey, I was offering my free services and she would turn me down...

Finally, Z requested that I accompany her driving to Jurong! Wowee.... So fun!

It was her first time on the PIE, and she made mistakes any normal beginner would... But Z seriously a major part of why you used up so much fuel was because you didn't change up to the next gear at the correct RPM.. (I am quoting Iryan. He also says if you continue to drive at 4th gear at 80km/h, you will spoil the gearbox soon... Don't tell your dad or he'll do more head-shaking)

On the expressway, a little incident happened. But kudos to Z who did not panic very badly, and managed to regain control after a short while.

The drive back was much better, and I was so proud of her when she reached the 100km/h mark on the speedometer. She also used her own judgment when changing lanes. Yay!!!

And finally, moi get to be chauffered home. He he he...

I actually feel like a weird mother bird proudly watching her birdling in her first flights....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home