ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Indulgences

My waist line is not getting any smaller
My appetite is amazing!
My husband says I have the tank of a Toyota Camry....
Hee hee...

Food glorious food!

I indulged myself last Sunday
Not talking about food this time.
I caught Star Wars again with Z
It was the last weekend the movie was still showing
It was still good. Oh my oh my I'm a Star Wars geek.

After that we went to my house
But stopped over at East Point Mall to grab lunch
And I then spent a bomb on the Star Wars Episodes 4 to 6 DVD collection..
Thought about it..
But could not resist
There is something about Episode 3 that makes u want to watch 4 to 6 all over again...
And I gave in to temptation....

The DVD set came with a bonus DVD about the making of the movies...
Wowee.. I now know a lot of Star Wars Trivia..
For example:
Nobody except a select few knew that Darth Vader was Luke's father.
Even while the movie was shooting.. all the actors didn't know...
The guy who played Darth Vader was given a script that said
"No, Obi Wan killed your father."
And that was what he said during the shoot.
Luke himself was only told just before that scene was shot!

Wowee I'm a Star Wars nerd!
And proud of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home