ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, July 01, 2005

Ups and Downs

I do apologize
It seems that when I go MIA
I really go MIA....

But honestly, lately I seem to have lost my muse
After I returned to the nitty gritty of my life (i.e. work)
From such a long and wonderful holiday...
The pain of it was indescribable...
Was it depression? Was it work stress?
I don't know...
Suffice to say
It was one heck of an emotional upheaval.

But I recently received some fantastic news!
Those close to me will know what I'm talking about...
For the rest of you.. keep guessing!
I just feel blessed
Happy, but worried too....
Sounds like another emotional see-saw doesn't it?

Well, as the cliche goes: life is full of ups and downs...
And frankly that's exactly how I'm feeling right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home