ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Trip

Yes yes
Its finally around the corner
I'm talking about the Trip
The Trip that most take right after exchanging their vows..

The all-important Honeymoon
I'm finally going on one
Although can it really be called a honeymoon?
Since its been more than a year since we got legally married

No matters....
I shall not waste my grey matter
Pondering about technicalities...
I shall concentrate on my excitement
And the fun I'm having planning this trip!

We should be heading for Switzerland first
We'll be bunking with cousins
(Again : is this really a honeymoon? Oh stop it Yasmin!)
Itineries include Geneva Lake, the UN Convention place thingy,
Interlaken, and then some train rides in the alps...
The train passes, I've checked out,
Cost S$300 per person....
Oh boy...
My pocket is smoking....

And then we head to Paris
I shall savour the Paris experience...
Romantic city etc etc
But my first stop will be Disneyland! he he he

But I'm having some difficulty picking a hotel within my budget
I first found the highly recommended Hotel Du Champ-de-Mars
But they are fully booked.

Then I found Hotel Bonne Nouvelle
From the Travel Guides
Its in the city centre, 2nd district
They quoted me 75 Euro per night

I'm budgeting at about 70 euros
We'll be staying 4 nights.
I could really appreciate some help, recommendations or such?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home