ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Humairah

I promised updates in the previous post did I not?
Then I became too caught up in my fish tale (can't help the pun there!)

I wanted to write about my visit to Ana's place yesterday.
And about cute Humairah!

I had bought this little halter neck dress for Humairah
Its white cotton, with a little embroidery...

So I had to pass it to her before she grows too big for the dress.

Hubby and I went to see her yesteday.
That was Hubb's first time at Ana's place.
And his first encounter with Humairah.

Humairah has learnt how to kick
And she likes to throw her body back
So you must be careful not to be caught off-guard! (while holding her)

She seems to be fascinated by my husband.
She will look and look and stare at him..
Then turn her body 360 degrees around
To look at him again!
Her antics are so cute and amusing!

Oh and she has two cute baby teeth!

Anyway, I get to taste Ana's chocolate chip cookies!
And I get to tapau some home!
My husband says.. Mmmm.. delicious..
Then we told him, its not Ana's best!
Terbeliak mata dia!

My compliments to the chef!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home