ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Can'tthinkofatitle

Wowee.. I've been mia for too long.
I am having a very bad toothache these days. My wisdom tooth is the cause of my grievance. I have been drooling so much I have to swallow my drool every 3 seconds. Now I know how Ilyas must feel. Except he just lets it run freely down his cheeks, neck, clothes... And no, Ilyas has got no teeth yet.. For someone with gallons of drool every minute, I'm a little surprised the pearly whites have not yet made an appearance.

One thing I must talk about... I hate this season of Singapore Idol. I gave up watching it after the first few episodes. I especially hate it when its Jacintha's turn to give her opinion. She looks and sounds like some bimbo with no brains... Urggh! Urggh! And this season of idols have no class lah.. It sounds like some secondary school concert ever week. I rather watch Rockstar Supernova. Good music!

Anyway, now that that is out of my system...

I miss my friends. I think the last time I met up with any one of them was at Ana's bro's wedding.. After that.. zilch... Its a little sad. But I think it's important to get together once in a while... It keeps one sane... So people... please please plan a meet up and please let it happen (jangan last minute dia ni sakit, dia tu cannot make it for some reason or other.. and we don't hear from one another for another 6 months...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home