ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 03, 2006

Thank You

First of all, I wish to thank everybody for your doa and prayers and your well wishes...
Yanis (I didn't know you read my blog! he he) and Liza, thanks for posting the comments... I really appreciate them.

Wowee, all I can say is I did not expect labour to be like that. I was admitted at 8am but Ilyas arrived at 11.30pm. When we were admitted, there was another delivery next door in progress. We could hear "Push! Push!" and the woman groaning away... It didn't help my nerves! But I screamed a lot louder than she did (I think) .. he he he... Now that its over, it feels surreal. Although I did dream about the labour that very night, and relived the sensations in the dream, the amnesia has already kicked in...

Ilyas is a big bundle of joy.. My goodness, I keep thinking, so this is how it feels like to be a mother.

Ilyas was readmitted to the hospital for jaundice on Wednesday. I cried buckets. I could not help myself. Alhamdulillah he has been discharged today. The jaundice level is going down but its still up there. I pray he will recover soon.

Well, it has only been a week. I think there are a lot more challenges ahead... I'll try to update my blog when Ilyas is asleep but I may go MIA for long periods of time. In the meantime, I've already uploaded some of his pics. It's really hard to capture a squirming baby on camera... Most of my shots are blurry and not as nice as the real thing... hee hee.. You guys can click on the picture to see other pictures of him on the flickr website.

Thanks again guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home