ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Panic Attack

I had a panic attack last night.

I have been fretting lately.
Firstly I want my lil one to quickly come into the world.
On the other hand, I am afraid that I will not be able to handle the pain and the experience...

Then I started thinking
By the time I head back to work, my babe will only be 11 weeks old maximum (assuming he comes out in the next few days). That is still very small. What is the routine going to be like? What if Iryan works night? That means I have to wake up early get baby ready, drive him to the babysitter's. Drive the car back to the carpark, park, then take the mrt to work. What about feeding baby? Expressing milk? How long a time frame do I need?

Iryan is also starting a part time diploma course at about that time. That will take 3 nights in a week, from 6 to 10pm. So that means I have to take the MRT home, and borrow my dad's car to fetch my baby. Once the baby is home alone with me... How do I handle taking a shower, doing my prayers, etc? Leave the baby unattended?? Err... honestly I have no idea how handle this. Iryan says not to worry, we'll figure something out.

But I am a planner by nature. I need to plan so I won't freak when the bridge is before me.

Can someone tell me, is it safe to leave the baby unattended? How long is safe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home