ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, December 27, 2004

Wet Wild Fun

Had a fantastic time at Wild Wild Wet on Christmas Day!!!

I'm now burned.. I look like a roasted lobster...
My dearest family prefer the term "udang bakar"...

My face is peeling... My hubby has ultra red shoulders...
Zahid seems to have just tanned.....
*now i'm all christmassy... just turned green with envy*

But I think it was all worth it... kinda expensive to get in...
And on Christmas day the crowd was just overwhelming..
There was a long queue to buy tickets..
Another long queue to get in...
Another long queue to try the rides....

But it was pretty shiok!
I had fun fun fun!!!

After four hours, hunger pangs...
Then we ate ate ate..

And afterwards slept slept slept..

Now that's what I call a holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home