ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, December 27, 2004

My Fight With the Flab

This is something we "big girls" have in common
Our constant fight with the flab...

My story is a simple one.
I am fat.
Have always been
(And I think) will always be...

Of course definitions of fat varies..
But I really am fat.

Anyway, I managed to shed 20 kilos for my wedding...
Barely 5 months later, I have put back on some of the weight
I am too scared to weigh myself to find out exactly how much.
But to those who think I am paranoid...
My once ultra loose pants are now ultra tight...

So I am fighting it... I try my very best to jog in the morning...
Its a battle with my sub-conscious every morning before I wake up.
My dreams tell me I have already gone jogging..
And by the time I really wake up.. its too late to do so ...

But this morning I won! yippee...
I just hope I'll win the war..

It does not help that I have a sweet tooth...
Especially for chocolate...
So its a yo-yo effect..

Another effect of this battle with the flab...
I cannot gauge accurately what clothes will fit me...
I bought a pair of jeans yesterday (without trying them on)
I thought it was my size...
But I can't zip it up...
I am positive it would have fit me back in July
Oh woe...!

So now my new goal is to fit into my new jeans..
he he he..
My battle goes on!

2 Comments:

Blogger purplesal said...

I so really understand what you are talking about. sigh..

11:18 pm  
Blogger PepperMin said...

Hey the only good thing about the hospital stay is that now I can fit into that pants that were ultra tight... he he he..

But I have since gained back TWO kilos....
Its back to munching apples instead of roches (although I still have an unopened box in my fridge)...

(That's a subtle invitation for you to come and raid my fridge when you come back from Hajj, z...)

5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home