ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 04, 2004

driving!!!

i drove for 2 hours straight
from malacca back into singapore

started at 6.30
the sky gradually darkened
soon it was twilight
and then pitch darkness
but for the lights of the other cars
and the beam of my own...

my body tensed up..
i was more alert than usual..
unconcsiously my body refused to relax
until we passed by areas lighted by street lamps..

annoying drivers would drive up to tailgate
and flash and flash again their lights
highly annoying and dangerous too...
cos they only succeeded in blinding me temporarily and
resulted in more delay as i had to check
and double check
that it was safe to switch lanes...

i counted the exits as they pass by
driving in singapore is never this exciting
its soo long
and soo far...
moans the frog who lives under the coconut shell
(most of the time...)

at the end of the journey..
i felt my body relax..
and noticed the pain of the cramps..

but my heart was snging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home