ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My very first handphone


ericssonga688
Originally uploaded by pepperMin.
This blog has been very quiet lately, so I decided to spruce it up with some time travel! My very first handphone was the Ericsson GA688. It was huge and very very sturdy. I bought it in 1998, I think ,under M1 plan..(number that starts with 97...) for $300plus (close to $400) I was always lugging a backpack (back in those NUS days) and I kept the phone in the front pocket of the backpack, where I also kept my keys. Of course, when I pull out my keys, the phone would (quite regularly, I might add) fall out and land on the hard concrete floor. It never broke down or hang or cause any problems whatsoever. Never! Not once! Kudos to old handphones!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home