ponderance

a place to let go...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The current one


nokia3120
Originally uploaded by pepperMin.
My current phone actually went kaput a few months ago. I was busily smsing with my wet fingers (perpetual perspiration) when suddenly none of the keys would work. I remember I was supposed to meet Z for lunch. She called and called me but I was just not able to pick up the call.. sigh... later, before I could bring it back (the warranty was still good), it started working again. (Apparently the sweat dried up...) But I could not sms properly... I would press and press and press real hard and the key just won't register... Very frustrating... And a few months ago.. the chargor connection dieded.. I was not able to charge my battery... So now I m using Z's phone until my contract is up and I can get a new phone at the discounted rates.. Sigh.. I just miss the old solid hand phones...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home